Teaching Practice Day 1 and Day 2

Teaching practice experience: Day 1 & Day 2 ( August 1 & 2 )

Teaching Practice Day 1: A Journey Begins
As I stepped into the classroom, I felt a mix of excitement and nerves. This was my first day of teaching practice, and I was eager to meet my students and start this new chapter. Here's how my day went:

Building Connections
I began by introducing myself and trying to create a rapport with my students. I shared a little about my background and interests, and asked them to do the same. This helped break the ice and established a positive tone for the class.


Classroom Management Challenges
However, as the lesson progressed, I struggled to maintain proper classroom management. I found it difficult to keep the students focused and on track, and had to constantly remind them to stay on task. This was a challenge I hadn't anticipated, and it took me a while to adjust my approach.

Day 2 - Lessons Learned
Despite the challenges, I learned a valuable lesson on the importance of clear communication and setting boundaries from the start. I realized that establishing a structured routine and being consistent in my expectations is crucial for effective classroom management.

Reflection and Growth
As I reflect on my first day of teaching practice, I recognize that it's okay to make mistakes and face challenges. It's how I learn and grow from them that matters. I'm looking forward to the next day and the opportunity to improve my practice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yoga

Yoga and Mental Health